Monday, July 6, 2009

What a funny girl

My mom (aka Nunny) went to Chicago to visit, and she and Aunt Nikki bought the kids several cute outfits. Ava decided that she really liked this one outfit and did not want to take it off. I don't blame her, it is really cute! Rolando finally got her to change into her pajamas somehow.


Then she got some flip flops from Cabela's the next day and refused to take them off. I thought that I had won by taking them and putting them beside her dresser and telling her that she could put them on as soon as she got up in the morning. Not so much. I always check on the kids before we go to sleep. I walked into her room to find her, yes asleep, but with her flip flops on. This little girl got out of bed just to put those shoes on and went to sleep. So, of course, I took a picture and took them off, put them beside her dresser again, and went to bed. 5 am: Adam wakes up to eat. I feed him and put him back to sleep and then check on Ava. What do you know...the darn flip flops were right beside her on her pillow. I couldn't help but laugh. She is so funny and hard headed. I tell you, when she has her mind set on something, she makes it happen, or at least tries. So, it's a game now. Where can I put these shoes so she won't get them? I take them and put them in her dresser door where we keep most of her shoes. Ha, ha, ha...I'm sure she won't get them now! WRONG...at 8am she comes into our room wearing those flip flops. I couldn't believe it. She's a funny little girl.









No comments:

Post a Comment