Thursday, June 17, 2010

oh dishwasher...how i love thee

Dear Dishwasher,
Although we have been living together for most of my life, I have ignored you.  But it wasn't because I didn't like you.  I was actually afraid of you.  You can do things that I cannot.  You are something that I am not.  But now that I have given you a chance, I think we make a perfect match.  Thank you dear dishwasher for allowing me to feel like I have accomplished something at the end of the day--even if all I did was load you up.  You keep a cluttered mess out of my kitchen.  I often find myself looking for other dirty dishes so that I can push those pretty little buttons of yours and listen to your soothing sound--often pretending that they are waves at the beach and ignoring the screaming children in the background.  You are my solution to the dirty dishes that I despise.  You complete me. 

Sincerely,
Your BFF, and tired mommy

p.s--being that dirty dishes and cleaning bathrooms are on my top 10 list of things I despise doing, do you have any friends that you could hook me up with in the bathroom department as you do in the kitchen?  If so, please give them my number. Just don't tell my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment